Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014
It's Saturday and time for a new issue of Stempeleinmaleins. Time is running, we already have October! Halloween is coming! The lovely Betty is our guest today and she has the tutorial for her wonderful witches hat for us today:
Für den Hexenhut braucht man:
- stabilen Karton/dünne Pappe
- Ton- bzw. Farbkarton/Cardstock oder festes Designpapier
- Stempelmotive nach Wunsch
- Stanzform Kreis 7,7 cm oder Cutter
- Schere, Kleber und Lineal
For the witches hat you need:
- heavy pattern paper
- pair of compasses
- stamped images if you want
- cutting die 7,7 cm in diameter or cutter
- scissors, glue and ruler
The best is to make you a template for the hat's top first. Take cardboard for it. Draw a quadrant in the size of 15cm radius. Cut the quadrant after that.
How add your template for the hat's top to your cardstock. Don't forget that you need a glueing flap of 1 cm on the right side, so let space for that! Now drive around the template with your bonefolder.